When you meet with attorney Longtine, he'll help you organize all of the documents you need to make your wishes clear. You can count on him to answer all of your questions about:
- Financial power of attorney
- Medical power of attorney
- HIPAA authorization
- Last will or advanced directive
- Revocable living trust
- Tangible personal property memorandum
- Disposition of last remains
The Law Offices Of Charles E. Longtine P.C. makes it easy to customize your estate plan from start to finish. Here's what you can expect when you schedule an appointment with an estate planning attorney:
- Questionnaires-you'll complete a confidential estate planning questionnaire and estate planning roles forms in order to give attorney Longtine a brief understanding of your estate planning needs and goals.
- Design meeting-you'll discuss their estate planning needs and goals before designing your estate plan.
- Document preparation-attorney Longtine will prepare drafts of the relevant estate planning documents and provide them to you.
- Document review-you'll review the drafts and make any requested changes.
- Signing meeting-once the documents are in their approved form, you'll come to our office to sign the documents and have them witnessed and notarized by staff in our office.
- Document distribution-our office prepares copies of the documents and provides the originals and copies of the documents to you.
Get started today. Call the Law Offices Of Charles E. Longtine P.C. in Westminster, CO to schedule an appointment with an estate planning attorney.